Wish you Happy Romantic Honeymoon in the Paradise
Island of Sri Lanka.
AIRPORT-NEGOMBO-KANDALAMA-KANDY-NUWARA ELIYA-ELLA-UDAWALAWE -BENTOTA-AIR PORT
Tour Day- 01
- A pleasant welcome to the Island of Sri Lanka through the Bandaranaike International Airport.
- Transfer to Negombo 9km 20minutes Check into hotel.
- Overnight stay Heritance Negombo
Tour Day- 02
- Start journey towards Kandalama (140km 3.30hrs)
- En route visit Pinnawala Elephant orphanage/Millennium Pinnawala elephant orphanage is an orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants, located in Pinnawala village,13 km from kegalla town. Pinnawala has the largest flock of captive elephants in the world in 2011 where the 88 elephants, including 39 males and 49 females from 3 generations.
- Check into Heritance Kandalama
- Dinner and overnight Stay at Heritance Kandalama
Tour Day 03
- Visit Sigiriya Rock fortress
- A UNESCO World Heritage site of Srilanka. Sigiriya is a unique combination of fifth century urban planning, landscaping, Hydraulic management, engineering, architecture, painting, sculpture and poetry.
- Rest of the day spend at leisure at the hotel
Tour Day 04
- After checkout Transfer to Kandy En route visit a spice Garden at Matale
- In the Evening visit Temple of tooth relic and Kandyan Cultural Show
- Check into Amaya Hills, Kandy
- Overnight Stay at Amaya Hills, Kandy
Tour Day 05
- Visit Peradeniya Botanical Garden
- Then to transfer to Nuwara Eliya 77km 2.30hr
- Via Ramboda where you could view the famous RAMBODS FALLS and a visit to a Tea Plantation & Factory. Here you can get the experience the process of how to is being made and can enjoy the pure cup of Ceylon Tea
- Check into la Grande Nuwara Eliya
- Overnight Stay at La Grande, Nuwara Eliya
Tour Day 06
- Do a city tour in Nuwara Eliya and rest of the day at leisure
- Can have high tea at Grand Hotel Nuwara Eliya
- Overnight stay La Grande Nuwara Eliya
Tour Day 07
- After checkout and Proceed to Nanu Oya Railway station
- Taking the train Ella which is the most famous stretch of train travel in Sri Lanka, and is nearly a tourist attraction in itself. The Train pass by mist forests, tea plantations, waterfalls, bridges, tunnel etc. it will be wonderful experience to have in Srilanka
- The vehicle will drop you at Nanu Oya Station and pick you up at Ella railway station
- Check into 98 Acres Ella
- Overnight Stay at 98Acres Ella
Tour Day 08
- Ella visits including (optional)
- Nine arch Bridge
- Little Adams Peak
- Overnight Stay at 98Acres Ella
Tour Day 09
- After breakfast leave to Udawalawe 100km 2hrs
- En route visit Ravana Waterfalls
- Visit Udawalawe Elephant Transit Home.
- Is a place of rehabilitate of wild Asian baby elephants, they come to feed the milk every 3 hrs. Once they reached maturity they sent back to the jungle.
- Overnight Stay at Grand Udawalawe Safari Resort
Tour Day 10
- Visit to Udawalawe National park by jeeps.
- Udawalawe National park is located in Udawalawe town which is border of the wet zone and the dry zone. It was declared as a National Park in 1972. The park is surrounded by Mountain ranges, and the park area is consist of mixture of grasslands, Teak plantations, water holes and etc. the average annual rainfall is 1520mm. and Udawalawe reservoir is located inside the park are which was built in 1960s. the park itself famous for large herd of elephants and bird watching. There are other several species of Deer, Wild boar, Peacocks, Mongooses, crocodiles, Water monitors, land monitors, Samba Deer’s, Bandicoots, foxes, torque macaques, Gray languor, fishing cats, jungle cats, wild buffalos, various bird and many more. So keep your cameras and binocular ready!!!
- Then Proceed to Bentota
- Check into Vivanta by Taj
Tour Day 11
- Leisure day at the beach
Tour Day 12
- After checkout proceed to Bandaranaike international airport 110km 1.50hrs